I knew i should have pm'd you this mornin cause I was afraid you would do just that.But glad you decided to just throw it out.
I knew i should have pm'd you this mornin cause I was afraid you would do just that.But glad you decided to just throw it out.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Been eating it for close to a year and Don't plan on stoping but I will be spending a bit longer washing it LOL
Ate a whole bag full, didnt wash, trying to get the whole weekend off.
You don't have to worry about me eating bagged spinach....yuck!
Yeah over here at college the students are required to have a campus job and mine is a branch of food service at a cafe where they make subs. Spinach is one of the items you can put on the subs. The general manager at food service said to throw away the fresh spinach.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks